Avocado Mint Chip Bars
Naturalita Inspired Ingredients
Avocado Mint Chip Love
- 1 Perfectly Ripe Avocado
- ¼ cup honey (raw and local)
- 6 Tbsp organic coconut oil (melted)
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened organic coconut
- ½ teaspoon organic mint extract
- 3 Tablespoons raw organic cacao nibs
Natural Chocolate Topper
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- ¼ cup raw organic 100% cacao powder
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Create it Naturally!
Avocado Mint Chip Love Layer
- Put avocado, honey, and melted coconut oil into a food processor. Add organic mint extract. Process until mixed well.
- Slowly add in unsweetened dried coconut, “pulse” until mixed well.
- Add in raw cacao nibs and give it a couple of pulses in the food processor. Be careful not to blend too much so you still get the chocolate “chips”.
- Scoop mixture into a 9×9 glass pan. Level out the ingredients so everything is flat.
- Cover and put into the freezer.
Naturalita Chocolate Layer
- Mix/Process melted coconut oil, honey and cacao powder in the food processor. (Cleaned from Avocado Chip step).
- Process until well blended evenly. Taste it. Because you can.
- Add chocolate layer to the top of the Avocado Chip layer and put back into the freezer for at least 20 minutes. Everything will harden.
- Take out and let sit for about 5 minutes before cutting into bars.
- Take a picture to prove you made them. Tag me.
- Store leftover bars in the freezer.
- Enjoy your Naturalita inspired avocado filled treat!
You will be tempted to eat the whole pan!